Looking ahead the carrier expects to open eight new or expanded Sky Clubs in 2023, including:
- Its first facility at Kansas International airport
- A new Concourse G Club at Minneapolis St Paul (rendering pictured above)
- A new lounge at New York’s JFK T4 as part of Delta’s move from T2
- An expanded Club at Fort Lauderdale
- a new lounge within Boston’s E Concourse
- A relocated Sky Club at Newark airport (from Terminal B to Terminal A)
- An expanded lounge at Miami International
- A renovated Sky Club at Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson
Commenting on the news Dwight James, senior vice president – customer engagement and loyalty, and CEO – Delta Vacations, said:
“It’s incredibly important to us that Delta Sky Clubs continue to deliver an industry-leading experience for our guests.
“While we’re thrilled to see so many customers enjoy the fruits of our teams’ hard work, our goal now is to balance the popularity of the Clubs with the premium service and atmosphere for which they were designed – and that our guests deserve.